Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Bottom

This is my fourth day in a row writing without truly feeling inspired. Granted, my posts on the 4th and 5th weren't bad, maybe I should say it's my second day writing without inspiration and my fourth day writing without the desire to write. 


I'm thinking I need to shake things up a bit - find a new muse, start reading more, do stuff I don't do very often. Maybe that will help. I plan to start reading A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway tonight after I finish this post. 


This is my attempt to get to the bottom of my writers block, to find its source. 


I think part of the reason I don't want to write, even when I may be inspired, is that I'm tired of my muse. I don't want to write the same things over and over again, so I just don't feel inclined to write. So like I said, I need a new muse.


I should also try banging my head on hard objects, it might help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment