Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

I Want to go to Bed

It's 1AM. I want to go to bed because I have to get up early at pack. Chances are I will only get 4 hours sleep and fall asleep in the Dallas airport while trying to find my gate. I already wrote a post but accidentally deleted it.
It wasn't a very good post and this will be worse. My typing sounds like gunshots on Gettysburg Hill because I'm hitting the keys so hard  I have a crick in my neck. I'm listening to a song that I've heard a thousand times before and it's repetitive and too fast and too electronic. I used an -ing word just now and I don't plan on fixing it, I'm too lazy to maintain my standards. (I try not to use continuous tense verbs as well as adjectives and adverds, though the last two are harder to avoid so I keep them to a minimum. I also reject the words like and as, to keep Hemingway stable in his grave).
I'm truly sorry for the dud of a post today, it's hard for me to write everyday but I know that every time I see a page view on this blog I know that someone took the time to check my daily work, and that they undoubtedly had better things to do than read a post like this. So I'm sorry, and I thank you for bearing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment