Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Runaway Time

My friends are leaving on the bus tour on Monday. Once they're gone, my summer is, for the most part, over. I guess I thought I'd spend my last day doing something more productive. 


I had plans with a soon to be gone that didn't work out. I ended up sitting on a computer all day, trying and failing to learn a dub step tune on the keyboard, and in general doing nothing. My friends get back in a month a day before school starts.


"What will I do while they are away?" I imagine everyday like today, as boring and utterly depressing as possible. Fortunately I am going to Yosemite in a weeks time, so I have that at least to look forward to. 


"What will I do the other three weeks?"


I guess I am sad because I feel like summer is over. What of all the plans I made? The things I was to do before returning to India for a year or two?


Where did the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment